Are you looking for professional help with your workplace health and safety?
Elfin (Health, Safety & Wellbeing) Ltd can provide you with professional health and safety advice throughout the south of England.
We offer a wide range of services for small to large organisations, including schools, hotels, nursing homes and construction companies. Our flexibility means that we can visit you for a one-off consultation or complete weekly or monthly visits to ensure your business complies with all relevant legislation.
We keep fully up-to-date with all the latest developments in health and safety legislation, leaving you safe in the knowledge that your organisation will be fully compliant with all new legislation.
We can help and advise you on:
- The legal framework for good standards in health and safety within your organisation
- Develop and promote an effective health and safety culture in the workplace
- Identifying potential hazards in the work place and carry out risk assessments, record findings and review procedures
- Strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks and applying safe systems of work
- The development and maintenance of fire evacuation procedures and a Fire Risk Assessment (FRA)
- Identifying ill effects of physical processes of work and recommend suitable measures to reduce potential risks
- The processes and procedures for investigating and reporting accidents and incidents at work
- How patterns of work affect health and well-being within your organisation and set up control measures
For more information or to find out exactly how we can help you, please call us on 07717 171916 or complete the following form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.